We are now looking for a HR Manager to take overall responsibility for the company's HR department and its development. Your location will be Pietarsaari with an option to do hybrid work.
Sjöblom is a growing heavy equipment service provider with over 60 years of experience from the industrial and construction sectors. Our business consists of industrial services (logistics and maintenance), infrastructure construction, recycling, and equipment rental. Competence, reliability, cooperation, and development have propelled Sjöblom forward over the years, and they remain the company's key words to this day. We minimize safety risks and environmental impact in our operations, for example by continuously training our personnel regarding environmental aspects and safety, and by using modern equipment. Recycling is a natural part of our operations, and we aim to reuse materials in our earthworks projects. By designing our projects carefully, optimizing logistics and material reuse, we ensure the energy-efficient use of resources. Our operations are certified according to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 quality, environmental, and occupational health and safety standards. Visit www.sjoblom.fi for more information.
Key tasks include:
- Developing Sjöblom's HR department and HR processes with a team of +90 employees (including subcontractors)
- Responsibility for employee development discussions and the well-being of the company's employees together with the supervisors
- Shared responsibility for recruitment, including recruitment processes, job advertising, application processing, candidate interviews, and recruitment-related decision-making
- Responsible for payroll management together with outsourced payroll specialists
- Management of employee time reports in the company's time tracking software
- Responsible for the company's employer branding, including developing the company's employer brand, representing Sjöblom at recruitment fairs, and producing text and video content about working at Sjöblom
- Organizing personnel and recruitment events
- Responsible for compliance with collective agreements and communication with occupational health care
- Other administrative tasks and development of the company
We expect you to have:
- Suitable education for the position
- Experience and evidence of successful recruitments
- Social intelligence and good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience in labor law
- Preferably over 5 years of experience in human resources management
- Good IT skills (e.g., word, excel, and outlook)
- Language skills: strong oral and written Finnish, good proficiency in Swedish, and English is an advantage
As a person, you are a motivator and encourager for other employees, socially intelligent, and a builder of positive atmosphere. You are self-directed and able to keep things and schedules organized. You are good at communicating, and you have an analytical and people-oriented approach to work. You want to develop and improve, and you find solutions to problems. You dare to discuss difficult issues in a good way, fairly and directly.
- Interesting job tasks in a positive work atmosphere
- The opportunity to develop, take responsibility, and be part of a growing company as a member of the management team
- A good salary
- Comprehensive occupational health care
- Sports and culture benefits
- Leisure accident insurance
Executive Headhunter Jari Luoma
0500 666 867
Please submit your application with your salary request and CV by the 7th of May 2023. Tell us about your accomplishments in your previous positions.
Apply through the link below:https://recruitcrm.io/apply/16805043018330010465nhF